Term Life Insurance
A life insurance policy can help your family maintain the lifestyle they've grown to love and provide long-lasting financial security.
We work with the best in the business to find you the best policy. Learn more about the life insurance products we offer.
Protect Your Family
Term life insurance is a simple and affordable way to provide financial protection for your loved ones in the event of your death. Because they wouldn’t just lose you—they’d lose all the financial support you provide.
Simplified Issue vs. Fully Underwritten
Term life insurance policies are offered with various levels of underwriting. Here’s a quick look at the differences between each, and what that means for you:
Most of our term policies are simplified issue, which means the application process is simplified. The underwriting decision is instant, and based solely on third-party data pulls and the applicant’s responses to some health questions within the application. No medical exams necessary.
- You need life insurance, but you aren’t sure you’d qualify for a traditionally underwritten policy
- You want a simple process without medical exams or lab tests
- You thought you couldn’t get life insurance because of your age or health
Some of our term policies are fully underwritten. Traditionally, most fully underwritten policies require applicants to fill out a full application and have a medical exam. However, we don’t require a medical exam from most applicants (just a few health questions are asked within the application).
- You’re in good health
- You’re looking for life insurance with a higher death benefit
- You don’t mind a longer application process